At this time next week, we’ll be exhibiting our new products and ideas (alongside 400+ others!) at the Upper Midwest Electrical Expo. For those of you joining us in Minneapolis, here’s a list of things for you and your team to do and see in your downtime:
- Eat Street: Unlimited options and you barely even have to leave the Convention Center to find them. Perfect for your first night in town.
- Hell’s Kitchen: Free live music, happy hour and “damn good food.” Sounds good to us!
- Mill City Museum: Built in the ruins of what was once the world’s largest flour mill, visit Mill City Museum to learn about the city’s history and check out a great view of the Mississippi River.
- Prohibition at The Foshay: Voted the best view in Minneapolis! Definitely worth checking out (and enjoying a cocktail while you’re there).
- Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery: Perfect place for dinner and drinks with the team. Plus, print this coupon for a free beer with entrée purchase of $15.00 or more.
- Seven Sushi and Steakhouse: From happy hour specials to all-you-can-eat sushi dinners, this three-level restaurant has an option for everyone.
- Twin Cities Highlights Tours: If you have a few extra hours, this tour highlights historic sites, homes, theaters and landmarks in Minneapolis, St. Paul and all of the neighborhoods in between.
- Walker Art Center: What better way to wind down after the expo than wandering through one of the most celebrated art museums in the country? Even better: free admission on Thursdays from 5-9 pm!
Headed to Minneapolis next week? What else do you recommend checking out? Let me know!
Photo credit: Enrico Fuente