Twitter lists are a great way to follow groups of related accounts – whether companies or resources – all in one place. Thanks to that, they’re also a great way to find new industry accounts to interact with online.
With that in mind, today’s Follow Friday is dedicated to a few of our favorites:
- Maier Advertising’s “Electrical Market” – Keep up with nearly 500 electrical contractors, manufacturers and distributors with this comprehensive list.
- My Electrical Space’s “Electrical Publishers,” “Electrical Industry Organizations” – Connect with 40+ industry organizations and publications between these two lists.
- Madison Electric Products’ “Past Follow Fridays” – Shameless self-promotion aside, this list is a great way to keep an eye on the companies, resources, events and more that we’ve highlighted since launching the Follow Friday series last year.
- Wheatland Tube’s “Industry Resources” – A number of companies, groups and various manufacturing resources worth following are included in this list.
- Social Media B2B’s “B2B Thinkers” – A great list to follow for resources, tips and advice from leading B2B social media thinkers.
What other Twitter lists do you follow? Shout ‘em out in the comments!