SmartBox Shark Tooth
The only box that cuts its own hole.
Absolutely a first of its kind, Shark Tooth was designed with the electrician in mind for installing over head lighting, wall sconces and smoke detectors. A built in hole saw creates the perfect sized hole every time, while also making it easy to center-on-center mark. A piercing drill bit located at the center of the blade allows for pinpoint accuracy, requiring very little measuring and marking up the wall. Raised mounting rings with center hole are located inside the back wall of the box for surface mount installations, basement or attic studs.
- A perfect cut every time
- No special hole saw or template required
- Location accuracy during installation
- Quick and easy to install
- Mounting hole spacing accommodates 3/0 and 4/0 fixtures
- Supports fixtures up to 6 lbs.
- Requires 9/16" driver (not included)