Designed with the electrician in mind.
The Original Smart Boxes are unmatched in versatility in new work locations where you cannot swing a hammer, or where final wall surfaces are uncertain, like kitchens and baths. They are unmatched in old or retrofit work applications because they are always mounted to a stud. Before Smart Box all other manufacturers hung their cut boxes on flimsy 3/8 or 1/2 sheet rock, or even worse lathe and plaster. Our Original Smart Boxes are unmatched in adjustability, as they are molded entirely of 1 piece with no moving parts to break or lose.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 1, 2, 3 & 4 gang, and horizontal
- Step down feature allows for wire entrance in both top and bottom of box
- Heavy duty 42 lb. mounting screws supplied
- Mounts to wood or metal stud 25g
- Extra thick PVC wall material creates stability and rigidity
- Built in wire clamps
- All 6/32 device holes are threaded